Sunday, September 17, 2006

 

Introducing NormasArk


Hello from Dr. InaNorma Yanez, CH.t
This introduction is to let you know that no holds barred is my motto on this bloggggggggggggggggg. It will be anything and everything to do with politics, spirituality, treating traumas and even nutrition for you and your pets. Health issues will be frequently discussed and so will world terrorism. The state of America, its morals, ethics, economy, and government are part of this blog.
I am happy to meet you. Absolutely no vulgar language will be permitted. I moderate lists and am strict.
Thank you. Ruby *o* is one of my many names.

Comments:
Way to go, Norma! I look forward to a lively online chat!
 
I Love your blog, and share your interests.
Blessings,
Valerie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?