Wednesday, September 27, 2006

 

My book entitled SMILES AND MIRACLES

Having a great day I hope. ;) Here's my book for you to purchase, available from me signed....... and also
available from: AMAZON/UK/USA/barnesandnoble.com
Of course through me it is a smarter value. HAAAAA!!!!!! SMILES is a fast paced illustrated short story formatted book about miraculous healings and paranormal events. It is funny, sad,
and always very interesting. It has a five star reader rating on Amazon.
Please contact Dr. InaNorma Yanez for your signed book and uplifting
e-mail counseling services at:
ohmygods13@yahoo.com

My next book is seeking a wonderful and generous publishing house. The title is:
ANGELS IN MY CHICKEN SOUP (Case Histories In Past Life Regression Therapy). I will post my synopsis in a soon to be written article about Angels. Thank you in advance for your help and wisdoms in my next adventure into becoming perfectly published.
Have a blessed day. Ruby *o*

Comments:
SMILES AND MIRACLES IS A GREAT BOOK, VERY EASY TO READ. WE ALL READ IT AT HOME TO DISCUSS THE MIRACULOUS HEALINGS YOU WROTE ABOUT. I ESPECIALLY ENJOYED THE CASE HISTORIES ABOUT ANIMALS.
LILLY M.
Pittsburgh, PA
 
Wonderful fast reading book. I loved it and am lending "SMILES AND MIRACLES" to a friend who is gravely ill. The book gives hope to people who are in trouble. Can you imagine that I finished it in only two days of reading? I read very slowly.
Manny in California
Aged eighteen
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?