Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

PRAYING IN THE 21st CENTURY

Have you ever heard a wise person say..... "Be careful what you pray for, because you might get it and regret it?" Prayer has been known to be a very powerful focus. The emotions attached to this act are of the deepest quality. When you pray, the energy around you and those for whom you pray can be altered to such a degree.... that what seemed virtually impossible will actually materialize.

In some circles, a prayer is always begun with the following words: "In the right and perfect way I ask- - - ." Here's an interesting case history to cite an example. Layla had an opportunity to purchase a business that would require the use of a van. She desperately wanted this to come to fruition. While praying, she asked for "a new van to come into my life." That very same day she was in a horrible car accident and totalled her auto.

When retelling her story, Layla recalled that she asked for a new van. She did not specify how she wanted to get it. The universe forced her to have no choice BUT to buy a new vehicle.... after getting out of the hospital. While discussing the concept of praying for the right and perfect thing or way, Layla tried the innovative revised thought pattern for the first time. Guess what finally happened? She called up on an ad for a van and landed the least expensive, lowest mileage, and most well-equipped van she had ever seen.

Is this just a coincidence? Could it be that when you put your full emotions into a prayer, it can be answered? For Layla, the evidence is quite clear. Her lesson could have cost her her life. The energies we put out in thought have great power! Please use them with care and controlled wisdom.
Reprinted with permission of author, Dr. InaNorma Yanez, CH.t ~ from The Arizona Networking News
Comment by Anon ~ That is so true. A friend of mine suggested I write down my thoughts of the perfect man for me and stressed that I needed to be specific. Well shortly after I did that I met my ex. I re-read what I asked for and sure enough I got just that. It was what I didn't ask for that was the key, and I could swear I conjured up a demon! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?