Monday, December 25, 2006

 

Sharing A Past Life Regression


Hello after a long absence from writing on my blog. Family life-health crisis occurred. Here's a past life regression to share with you all to begin writing on my blog once again.
Enjoy! Normita *o*
I was regressed to a male Neanderthal shaman living around 75,000 years ago with many ancient appearing animals in a cave. He/I was a wise and learned herbalist even then. When I first saw his huge and hairy self, with muscles up the kazoo, I learned about how communications was done in those long gone times. Scents, tears of differing aromas, body language, a pidgeon type language, grunts, and even the use of certain types of farting (excuse the vivid description) helped to communicate. Whew! What a stinky way to talk.
He, the ancient Neanderthal shaman, had to cut off his own right arm when it became gangrenous from a severe burn.

When I do regressions the patient is asked to see a calendar for dating if possible, to view their feet (on occasion they do not see human feet, but talons or claws....) and even textures, temperatures, colors and sounds. There have been times when it is really mind-boggling. When I did my 60 hours to become a certified hypnotherapist, eight people said I shape-shifted into a copper-skinned Native American male with black thick course hair, and the very squarest of jawbones. Others have seen me turn into a shining pitch black African witch doctor who had a voice like Geoffrey Holder. They convinced me that I was too frightening for them to look at. Truth be told, I loved that mediumship work. The mind is an interesting toy of inventions. ;)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?