Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

I BELIEVE IN ANGELS

Hello to My Dear Readers from
Dr. InaNorma Yanez...
I believe in angels. Do you? From my earliest memories, beloved-like creatures meaning me well have been at my side with blessings and assistence. Here is my sweetest and most graphic example of angel intervention in human affairs.

I was on my way to school one morning during a tremendous snowstorm. Walking across the snowy and icy street, I slipped in the path of an oncoming bus. The huge city bus was coming to the pick-up area and they could not see me lying on the ground. They just kept driving. I completely froze in a hypnotic trance and could not move from terror. The bus was going to crush me to death and still I could not move to escape.

Suddenly, two strong arms went under my body, lifted me very high, and threw me with great force onto the sidewalk and out of the way of the oncoming vehicle. Had there been no snow to cushion my hard fall, I would surely have been seriously hurt. Looking all over to see who had saved my life, there was no one. Then I heard a sweet giggles sounding like happy children playing. Again, there was no one to be seen. The bus driver saw me being thrown high into the air. The man literally left the bus and came out to report he saw me catapult, but could not see who did it since no one was around to thank. He too was shaken up.

For me this was a clear sign that many things we experience simply do not have a simple answer. For those of us who believe in a merciful higher power, remember to thank your angels. For me, angels are real. I believe in angels. Do you?


Comments:
We believe in angels too. :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?