Wednesday, March 21, 2007

 

Long Distance Healing and Prayer



Many eons ago I participated in a scientific study group to acquire evidential pro-con for healing cancer patients via photos using long distance prayer and healing techniques. Each healer was given a foto of a mouse that had been injected with cancer. I called my mouse Mickie when I spoke to him.

Yes I know it is hard for the mice, and I rescue animals all the time. But that was then. The mice that we worked upon with prayers via their individual photos lived far longer than did the mice who were left alone. In fancy words.... this was statistically significant.

It had been written up in a medical journal and of course after all this time.... I honestly cannot recall the data.

There are no guarantees that when distance healing work is done in a combined group focus.... the cures and relief will come 100% of the time. In fact, there are no guarantees in anything on this material plane. But..... focused prayers/meditations/hugz, and attention given for the positive purpose of healing "do" have substance to back it up scientifically, as well as spiritually, since long long before our written records began somewhere around 5-6 thousand years ago. Otherwise, we could not have evolved our shamanic/witch/herbal/doctoring cultures which extend back into the onset of our species. I have personally witnessed phenomena in assorted global cultures which entail healings that MD doctors ignorantly say cannot happen. And from their medical text-books' prospective, perhaps it cannot!

Well they did happen, I wrote them up, and my book which is entitled "SMILES AND MIRACLES" discusses miraculous healings from around the world that have been sworn and attested to by ethical people, including myself. Yet, it did not save my husband's life from bone cancer. It did not save my mother from being accidentally killed in a hospital by medical

mal-practice. So........

How much is KARMIC or fate? Only Almighty MIND knows these answers. But I MUST continue down here with believing this is an avenue to reach out and do good for others, even when at times it does not bring about the prayed for results, BECAUSE.... Miraculous healing and ESP phenomena is/are FACT, not fiction, even if we do not clearly know how and why to explain it. And yes, we are all aware that there are abundant phonies who want to put their hands into our pockets and give nothing back.

My entire life is dedicated to healing people and animals. I cry the loudest when a beloved dies. But.... I continue to keep on anyway even though at times the heart chakra is breaking watching a beloved soul in agony of mortal mental and physical pain and/or crossing over. I have worked with many RN's while studying HEALING TOUCH taught by
The American Holistic Nursing Association. They came into our first class as total doubters and left KNOWING they can see auras, positively affect migraines, and help surgical wounds close faster....while also doing mental laying on of hands in such a manner at a distance that someone a gazillion miles away feels tangible recordable relief. This is why I personally keep on plugging along with the work. Even when it fails to save a life, I will continue on praying the next one is saved.... or at least soothed while going through their transition.

Thanks for listening.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?