Sunday, March 04, 2007

 

Ruby's Thoughts On God(s) Through The Ages


Didja' ever wonder at the insane thoughts our species pursues? After all is said and done my friend.......... I find myself believing that I was born nude and alone. And that is how I shall retire to my next spiritual zip code. Only Our Infinite God(dess) is with me loyally throughout my eternal journey.

As for marriages..... The concept was originally designed by men to know who they sired and to control inheritances, which used to come down from female lines. They gradually turned God into a human likeness male figure, KING, and stripped away the nurturing Goddesses, which really was/were both male and female. In so doing, the essence of the loving Goddess was re-taught as to become evil, while the male God figure was now the only good guy. Sin became a gift to mankind from females enticing them. HUH!!!!!!!!!
What kind of convoluted thinking is this anti-female mental illness? It is so severe, that testing a baby in utero to determine gender cause people in Asia to abort a female fetus.
Why? Because they value the male child and do not value the female child.

I liked it better when the entire tribe raised the kidz and we were much more liberal with who we slept with. Monogamy was always and also an option, but not mandatory! Of course...... We did not have AIDS yet. Also.... there's too much emphasis on homophobia in many present day religious sects' teachings. Many famous and long-lived empires = Mesopotamia, Egypt, Rome, Greece....... did not make a big deal about sex being evil or sinful.... The idea that a male could love a male or even about lesbian relationships was simply another part of human loving. Justice was very swift in pre-historic tribal life.

I am readying myself for a major life alteration. Just my few Krugerands.
Blessings......RubyGlow *o*

Comments:
HI,
I wish to drop few thoughts of mine after reading ur blog. In the beginning of ur blog, u were stating that female goddess are portrayed as evil. This was really a stunning fact for me. Coz Iam from India and iam an Hindu. In our religion, we have both equal powers for both male and female gods. According to Hinduism, Sivan(Male god) and Parvathi (Female god) are the ultimate gods with equal powers.

Also u said sex wasnt emphasised much but in Hinduism we had gods and separate temple for sex. Though it is not that famous among the people.

Also u were talkin abt the abortion of female fetus. Sadly thats nothing but truth. But still its going on with no one really caring about tht. Thats really bad.

I do sometimes think that we could have remained jus being the tribes but even that has got its own disadvantages. SO i prefer the life which have right now. :)

All these are jus my views and i may not be right always but i jus wanna share these things with u.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?