Wednesday, July 04, 2007

 

Bless Me, Bless Yourself

Have you ever felt trapped and unable to break free from your problems? Then perhaps it is time to bless yourself and regain your higher power. The spoken word is energy. It can be used wisely to amplify and evoke thoughts and emotions into manifesting themselves.

To bless yourself or others for more positive flow and happiness you can use the following affirmations. Once they feel comfortable it is natural to add your own personal touch and chosen words to them. Repeat the words with genuine, heartfelt passion. Emphasize and accent portions if this makes it more meaningful.

As many times as you feel right doing so, and before going to sleep say:
"Bless me and the goodness within me." Yes of course you can add God(dess) if this works for your religious backgrounds. Use the following when seeking pleasurable and rewarding employment:
"I have a perfect job in a perfect way. I give a perfect service for a perfect pay." This is something I adapted from a wonderful book called, "The Game Of Life And How To Play It" by Florence Scovell Shinn.

If finances are not as strong as you would wish them to be say: "I am now perfectly wealthy in every possible way. Everything I do brings me more wonderful prosperity than I could ever hope to have. I am intuitively wise with money and material things."

There are so many more affirmations you can choose to explore and utilize to increase the happiness factor. Go ahead and be creative. Do it for your specific needs and desires. The sincere repetition, combined with feeling and persistence, will help redirect negative energy into a positive flow of optimism. Be careful what you ask for. You can get it and regret it. Use wisdom with your words.
Bless me, bless yourself.
Reprinted with permission of author, Dr. InaNorma Yanez, Ch.t from The Arizona Networking News

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?