Thursday, July 12, 2007

 

A Cauldron By ANY Other Name


I grew up with Eastern Euro-Gypsies. My grandmother had a prenda = nganga = pot.
It was iron. Since we lived apartment style in a concrete only Brooklyn, NY.... it remained on her stove instead of outside with the smells. And Oh My God(s) ~ ~ do I mean smells. Grandma was one dangerous and highly trained woman. There was no name ever attached to her practices. Just a whole lot of action.

I recall being in awe and sometimes even afraid of this woman. In fact, even though she was only around 4'11" inches tall and weighed a mere 90-ish pounds, most men surrounding Her Royal Highness, were afraid of my grandma. Her ability to work and control magickal dictatorships on people with an evil or innocent smile on her lips was quite remarkable, even up to and until her physical death at 95. She did not always use her cauldron. Much of her magickal work was mental. To this moment I think and feel her presence. Just imagine if she had used this powerful mental gift for goodness instead of hurting and controlling others. She could then have been called a saint.
With Respect. Blessed Be. Ruby *o* Ache
Ruby ~ Dr. InaNorma Yanez, CH.t
Please visit my eclectic blog:
http://normasark.blogspot.com/

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?