Saturday, May 10, 2008

 

HAPPY MOTHERS, FATHERS, CHILD DAY


This is for all the mothers, fathers who acted like nurturing mothers, and loving children who made it all possible in the first placeā€¦ as well as those of us who may not have had our own children but care so deeply to save the lives of animals... We did our best.
Be happy, healthy, and very lucky.
:):):):) ~ Love Ruby *o* and Meows 0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x
Anonymous said...
Oh boy do I miss my family. When they were alive I took them for granted. Now in my older years, it is hard to realize that I did not appreciated them when they were alive. Thank you for your post. anon

Comments:
Oh boy do I miss my family. When they were alive I took them for granted. Now in my older years, it is hard to realize that I did not appreciated them when they were alive. Thank you for your post. anon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?