Wednesday, May 13, 2009

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

TIME IS RUNNING OUT, DO WE WANT WORLD WAR AGAIN AND AGAIN AND.....


Only God Almighty Mind knows the real numbers. Whatever they truly are, it is a horrific unspeakable statement. The active, growing genocides going unchecked in our own times are adding up. No one seems to learn their lessons. So it repeats until we either exterminate ourselves, or we, as a species, learn to become peaceful. Which way will it go? Who, except for we mature folk who lived through those WW 2 nightmares, even remembers or cares? So, the blinded by ego and stupidity fools who run governments are destined to re-learn once again. This is going on my blog. All comments will be considered for printing. ~ Ruby *o*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
Anonymous said...
I am a child of Nazi death-camp survivors. Family friends were also liberators of these death camps. The movement to lie about the Holocaust is a "perversion of untruths." There is a growing body of liars and brain-washed people around the world who say it did not happen. They are 'DEAD WRONG!'
Anon and Survivor Family in America
9:50 AM
Taliesan said: = "In Germany, they came first for the Communists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Communist; And then they came for the trade unionists, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a trade unionist; And then they came for the Jews, And I didn’t speak up because I wasn’t a Jew; And then . . . they came for me . . . And by that time there was no one left to speak up." -- Attributed to Pastor Martin Niemöller (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_they_came...)
Taliesin MacAranPhoenix, Az.

Comments:
Thanks be given to you exceptionally much exchange for the improve forum. I highbrow a lot and got to be acquainted with the spot on with interesting people. I'll be a frequent visitor.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?