Tuesday, August 25, 2009

 

A TRUE FRIEND IS A WORK OF HEART

I do not know who created this cartoon of truths? In a rather volatile journey down here I have found a few longlasting, loyal, and true friends. Most are now residing in a place I fondly call RAINBOW. Those who remain and reside in my love know who they are. God(dess) Bless the wonderful animals who have endured in my mind because their love is/was UNCONDITIONAL. May my soul-buddies all remain near me with love, respect and loyalty, as I am with you. amen amen amen

Comments:
True friends who remain throughout a lifetime with their loyalty, are "very rare indeed." The photo of that all black kitten is stunning Dr. Yanez. Thanks. anon in Seattle


Comments:
True friends who remain throughout a lifetime with their loyalty, are "very rare indeed." The photo of that all black kitten is stunning Dr. Yanez. Thanks.
anon in Seattle
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?