Tuesday, September 15, 2009

 

Judge Judy went to My High School





Judge Judy has the ears of the American public and just did a great interview with Larry King on how soft American justice is on sexual perverts. She was especially vocal on the child molesters, and advised us all to look up the registered sexual offenders living right near you by zip codes. It was a great public service. In my career of counseling people who have been sexually attacked by repeat offenders, I do not find repeat sexual offenders able to be successfully rehabbed unless they are put away for good. Their criminal acts of perverted violence kill the people they make into their victims. That, my friend, will at least stop and rehabilitate the maniacs from repeating their crimes over and over and over again in the public streets. The leniency in our American courts on this subject is sinful.
Ruby ~ Dr. InaNorma Yanez, CH.t
Please visit my eclectic blog:
http://normasark.blogspot.com/
Comments: = My child was attacked by a repeat sexual offender.
What is wrong with our court system? In other societies, they kill
the perpetrators and we are done with that one.
In America we pamper the sexual repeat offenders. AGAIN, I ask "WHY?"anon in America

Comments:
My child was attacked by a repeat sexual offender. What is wrong with our court system? In other societies, they kill the perpetrators and we are done with that one. In America we pamper the sexual repeat offenders. AGAIN, I ask "WHY?"
anon in America
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?