Thursday, December 10, 2009

 

When Is It Time To Say Good-bye, Enough Already with Grieving?







When is it time to say good-bye, enough already with grieving? I have asked myself this question on many occasions when loved ones died, or had to move far away. I am very family oriented. It is how I was raised. When a loved one or pet crosses over I have been very slow at recovering. For some reason this last time I made a profound change in how I am thinking and behaving. Three weeks ago I lost one of the most dear friends in my life. You may think I am off my noodle but.... this recently departed beloved is whispering wisdoms to me from Rainbow. The wisdoms are that time is precious. Too precious to spend sobbing for something that could not alter the passing of my cherished one. I am now celebrating the love, time, affection, and loyalty we shared in life. The need to feel that gentle touch and see the physical form is still here inside me. Yet, I am at peace knowing that life continues in spirit. When I feel a communication with my deceased loved ones, I get very calm. Then it comes in the form of a knowing and even sometimes as telepathic words in English. At times I can see, hear, feel, savor that ongoing love. Yes, it has changed from the material energy when they were in body. It is different.
But I am open to the communications. As an open channel I have learned to carry myself with protection and a deeply rooted intuitive sensitivity. The joy of feeling the contacts is more than worth the effort to learn how to compute the jargon from a revised energy and frequency. It is like being a television or radio receiver. Once the level is reached for communications, it is really rather simple. ;)
I appreciate all comments on this subject. Blest Be. Dr. Ruby Norma Yanez, Ch.t

Comments:
I just lost both my parents. The emotional anguish is unbearable.
If I write you at
ohmygods13@yahoo.com
would you consider giving me counseling? I like your attitude. Thank you. Anon
 
This one is a keeper in my household. Can you write more of this nature please?
Anon in Utah
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?