Saturday, December 26, 2009

 

WHEN IS A RECESSION A DEPRESSION?












When is a recession a depression? If you have a job and the economy is failing, then it is a recession. If you do not have a job and the economy is failing, it is a depression. Especially, if you cannot pay your bills, lose your home, have no food, abandon your pets, and pull kids from school..


When is a Nigerian terrorist who sets himself on fire yesterday with failed explosives while on a jet-liner coming from Amsterdam while over Detroit..... not treated as a terrorist? When the US Government knows for two years he has affiliations with terrorists but does not put him on a NO FLY LIST.

Comments:
I once had a good paying job, a home, a wife, and children in college. My job got sent overseas to another land, my home was foreclosed upon, my wife divorced me, and my children are no longer able to attend college.
And we had to give our pets away. Of them all, I miss my loyal pets more than the disloyal wife.
anon in America
 
When all the dust clears away historically from the original greed, war-mongering, and wasted tax-payer blood money by your government, you will find that your nation has been stolen from you by unscrupulous politicians, big company execs, and ever-growing corruptions. History really does repeat itself!
anon, a history buff
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?