Wednesday, March 03, 2010

 

My Kitties Sensed The Chilean 8.8 Earthquake


For those of you who do not have the joy of living with pets, this is to let you know that they sometimes can feel earthquakes a long distance away. Immediately prior to the 8.8 in Chile, my kitties went bonkers. They ran in wild ways up and down the stairs, hiding under the covers, and in general, were not at all their normal selves.
This morning they all began doing this unusual behavior again. I turned on the news and sure enough, a tremendous aftershock occurred in Chile, triggering yet another tsunami warning. This is not the first time I have documented my pets predicting geological activities. It has also occurred with far away volcanic eruptions. They are a living barometer. Take heed! Their sensitivity of hearing and other senses animals still have in our times, were once part of our own species eons ago. Some humans remained extremely sensitized to events that the majority do not feel in advance.
If your pet starts running away from the sea to high ground, LISTEN TO THEM!!!
This is a photo of RubyGlow's Queen Sheba Darling.

Comments:
Your kittie is so beautiful. Yes, I have seen this phenomenon many times. Animals know instinctively what we humans have forgotten.
Anon in Aruba
 
I want to 'talk' to you about this on the radio and for my newspaper column - can you email me?
petworld@stevedale.tv

And most of all, is your family ok?
 
Your blogs are so interesting. Always unique and thankfully, w/o dirty words. Keep up the good work.
Jersey Betty
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?