Monday, October 18, 2010

 

Once Upon A Time When I was Clinically Dead


Once Upon A Time When I was Clinically Dead
By Dr. RubyNorma Yanez,Ch.t

Clinical death with the surrounding Near Death Memories, light up a researcher’s mind. I am such a soul. Of the four NDR’s (Near Death Experiences), I have total recall of three. I was completely mentally conscious, even though the doctors claim I was dead. Amazing? Not to me. This is normal. I wish people would stop for a moment to realize that it is a real phenomenon.

Absolutely no one leaves our Earthly Plane alive, or in body. The mind, consciousness, soul, or whatever your cultural training wants to name it, lives on after the physical body ceases to pulse. Anyone who has had such an experience and recalls the other side, will tell you that it is beyond their understanding. This certainly is beyond mine. Yet, I remember where I was taken, who/what I communicated with through words of telepathy, and the instructions I was given. I even recall fighting not to come back into my battered body because I did not want the suffering that caused me to die in the first place.

In one experience, we even joked on the other side that I asked too many questions. They said I wasn’t ready for the answers. And so, reluctantly, and arguing vigorously with my spirit guide angels, I was stuffed back down here.

When I came out of a seven day coma, the doctors were shocked to hear that I told them all they said while I was clinically dead in the Operating Room. YES…. I could still hear them speaking. I knew that a nurse became ill, puked, blew wind, and had to leave the OR. The doctor fell off his chair when I told him my memories. He did not believe in life after life or spiritual guiding angels. Nor did he have an NDR to know my inscrutable memories were even plausible. So then, how could he possibly judge me as hallucinating? If anyone who reads this excerpt from one of my books, wants to discuss further the reality I live with of knowing life continues after the body dies, please feel free to contact me. Blessed are those who have faith in themselves.
Love RubyNorma *o* amen

Comments:
I remember the other side vividly when having a Near Death event. My doctor did not say I was hallucinating. In fact, she thought it was wonderful. I do agree that when people hear this, they think we are strange. But they did not have the experience and cannot fathom how much it changes a life.
Keep writing. You touch my heart. anon in Jersey
 
I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to share in reading your blog and these wonderful writings of yours. As I read them, my mind floats among different realms and thinks of things and ideas never imagined. I do believe in your journeys as so described and the angels that are always there for and with us and thank you for describing them so eloquently. Roz
 
I died during surgery. For me the other side showed immense joy.
I was reluctant to return.
Thank you for sharing your experiences, Dr. Yanez.
Sommer in Australia
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?