Wednesday, November 10, 2010

 

NO ONE LOVED YOU MORE















NO ONE LOVED YOU MORE
By Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, Ch.t

Only God Almighty knows why you came to us at the time of so much suffering. But no one loved you more than we did. Is there anything as precious as a beautiful, little, newborn baby? So innocent. So sweet. It simply takes my breath away.

I would stand over your crib and thrill to each breath you took while sleeping. It was my ritual of unconditional love for your brand new life.

Daddy would sing and tell you stories while you were both together and hugging in his bed. Even though he could no longer walk, his still strong voice still gave you comfort and nurture. We both knew that this had to last your entire lifetime.

Grandma Irene would hold you to her soul. She thrilled to make up so many fairytales for your ears, for you to recall how much she cherished your sweet little body on her lap and chest. You would look up to her and worship the sound of her voice. Because of you, she forced herself to live another two years. I begged her. Otherwise you would have known no grandparents. You were her miracle, her Magick elixir of healing. And, you were mine as well. All those precious baby kisses kept her here a little while longer.
Thank you. Thank you.

Even the thought of making you your favorite foods gave me and Grandma Irene joy. I would sew clothing for us to match each other, and we were a real team, you and I. Then we would go out food shopping to the stores and people would comment how cute we both looked together in matching clothes. I cherished your little playmates. When you laughed, so did I. When they laughed, so did I.

Cousin Bob would bring you toys and kiss you. He loved tossing you up in the air and catching you. Oh boy did you giggle from this warm and loving friendship. How little time we all had with him. His mom and dad, Aunt LiL and Uncle Les, (you would call him UNCA’ YESTER), cherished you as their beloved granddaughter. My God how much they loved you. We visited them very often and spoke all the time on the phone.

The very last words your father ever said to you in the hospice when you were 15 months were, “Bye’ Bye’ JoAnn.” We never saw him again. God released his suffering body and I spiritually rejoiced for his healing. Yes, death can be a healing when a loved one is in agony. Those last words he managed to say to you still haunt me sometimes. Rest In Peace.
Please know that…
He loved you so much, even felt guilty, and did not want to leave you. BUT….. Almighty Inscrutable God’s Will Be Done. Of course they all watch over you, still. You meant the whole world to them. I know, they still shower you with spiritual love. You gave so much joy to these people. You gave so much joy to me. That precious little girl is all grown up now. We will never forget your love and laughter. Thank you. Thank you. MOM *o*

Comments:
When we read this the visions of how much love you feel came through. My family and I are sorry for all the losses you suffered Dr. Yanez.
Obviously, you have the strength and courage of a gladiator.
We recently lost four close family members in a car crash, and are still devastated. Your blog dedicated to your daughter has given us solace. Thank you.
My name is also Ruby. Keep writing. You help so many people.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?