Wednesday, December 29, 2010

 

Strong Person




A strong person knows how to keep their life in order throughout life's testings.
Even with tears in their eyes,
they still manage to say "I'm ok" with a ragged, stoic smile.
Change is coming. Change is always coming!!!!!!!!!
Thank you for making me smile. Thank you for your loyalty and caring. It really does make a difference.
Live, Laugh, Love. Tomorrow is not promised.
INSCRUTABLE ALMIGHTY, I ASK YOU TO BLESS ALL WHO ARE READING THIS POST FROM ME.
I HUMBLY THANK YOU. ~ AMEN ~
RubyNorma and Her Precious Meows *O*

Anonymous said...
In every way, you show us that you are a strong, sensitive person. My family and I so enjoy your blog. Thank you Dr. Yanez. Leonardo in Italy
1:46 PM

Comments:
In every way, you show us that you are a strong, sensitive person. My family and I so enjoy your blog. Thank you Dr. Yanez.
Leonardo in Italy
 
In every way, you show us that you are a strong, sensitive person. My family and I so enjoy your blog. Thank you Dr. Yanez.
Leonardo in Italy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?