Sunday, January 23, 2011

 

Aunt Kay Simmons Blumberg





This is the first of more blogs to come on....


MY AUNT KAY SIMMONS BLUMBERG. The photo is one of her now famous pictures to grace the NYC art galleries. I can say, in all honesty, that Aunt Kay taught me more about many things than did my own family. She came into my life via marriage. Our beginnings were tumultuous at best. After a number of years and Aunt Kay becoming almost deaf, we began a very long and remarkably deep letter-writing relationship that brought us both to the point of truly loving and respecting each other. I miss you terribly, even now Aunt Kay. RIP... Thank God we became such close friends.




To be continued - - - - - -

Comments:
Looking forward to it!
 
We remember seeing a few of your gifted aunt's shows over the years we lived in NYC.
Jake
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?