Thursday, January 13, 2011

 

PRAYER CHAIR


I don't know about you, but when the world weighs heavily on my shoulders, I PRAY. In fact, I pray very often. It gives me solace.
There's a special place in my living room, under a stained glass light fixture which I slightly dim, that is especially easy for me to pray in. The rocking chair seems to make things easier to whisper to my MAKER. With all the public displays of raging violence, massacres, wars, climatic catastrophes, and economic woes, praying is one wonderful way to dilute the harsh, 3-D realities. In these times, I periodically must stop hearing the news. Sometimes while in the prayer chair and rocking, I have sweet, exotic mood music playing. For me, the prayer chair allows a respite from a wearying world of knifing events. Where in your home do you have a place for yourself to rest, meditate, pray, other than your bedroom?
I would love to hear from you?

May we all find healing peace and serenity from the many cares we face daily in order to complete our journeys down here.
~ amen ~ Ruby *o*
So many comments came in on this blog that I decided to simply consolidate. Thank you all for your input. ;-) Ruby *o*
Comments: =
Stunning and timely!
What a relief to read this. Thank you.
You made my day.
All my friends and family will be reading this from you, Dr. Yanez. Thank you.

Comments:
1-Stunning and timely!
2-What a relief to read this. Thank you.
3-You made my day.
4-All my friends and family will be reading this from you,
Dr. Yanez. Thank you.

And.... at least 15 more came in. Far too many to post. ;-) Ruby *o*
 
Divine timing!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?