Saturday, February 05, 2011

 



















This post is being prompted by a few articulate patients of mine who have had the same experiences and required help in dealing with the traumatic reality of medical mal-practice. ~ Ruby *o*



Blessings for everything! Be happy. Do you realize?????????? Our mortal life is so short down here. Been gazing at an ancient photo of my mother (the best and most loyal friend in this life) near the very end of her relatively brief stay here.... and decided to make it my screen saver. It helps me when I am missing her and my deceased loved ones.
Have any of you lost your cherished ones.... both people and pets, to medical mal-practice? If so, and if you wish to discuss this with me, then know that that's how my mother Irene, first husband Felipe, and maternal grandmother Minnie all met their ends.
There are pensive times when I almost cannot believe it. Then I realize how common medical mal-practice really is, and how adept some unscrupulous people are at erasing and fudging up damning medical records in a frantic hurry to evade punishment! On the other side of this equation, are those needless and unwarranted lawsuits against innocents, who then have to defend themselves. Isn't life a strange and wondrous spiritual and emotional challenge? ~ Love Ruby *o*

Comments:
Oh how sad for you and your patients to know that the medical mal-practice caused death of loved ones. It happened in our human family and also with a pet dog.
To this moment, we ache with knowing how they died. And yes, the medical records were fudged and tampered with so we could not sue them. In other words, they got away with murder!
S.G. in NJ
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?