Sunday, July 03, 2011

 

Reprinting = IN WAR AND PEACE I NEVER CEASE, LONGING FOR YOU!







IN WAR AND PEACE, I NEVER CEASE, LONGING FOR YOU
By Dr. RubyNorma Yanez

Recalling so many lives past, I never ceased longing for YOU.
At times I was devilish, or perhaps as meek and fragile as a kitten,
But always in my soul is the knowledge that if not for YOU, I would not exist.

With knifing fears and terrors of the material journey, and the joys of bliss
YOU carry me forward. YOUR names are different to others. GOD, Almighty MIND, Goddess, Christ, Krishna, Buddha, etc…. All intone a sacred energy.

We fight wars in YOUR name(s), destroying the precious innocents.
We conquer, maim, level into crushed black ashes what YOU created. And then beat our breasts in glee for we have won! What have we won? In the eons of our past, we fought wars as well. Did we learn? Did we lose? Did we win?
In war and peace, I never cease, longing for YOU.

Comments: = This poem is absolutely wonderful. It states everything I have felt for much of my own life in the military. Thank you Dr. Yanez. You touched my soul. anon in the military

Comments: = Thank you and God Bless You for saying what I believe. Why do we still have wars? anon in The Vatican

Comments:
This poem is absolutely wonderful.
It states everything I have felt for much of my own life in the military. Thank you Dr. Yanez. You touched my soul.
anon in the military
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?