Thursday, September 01, 2011

 

RubyGlow ~ Reaching out from Beyond







Once, a very long time ago, we lived with Precious RubyGlow.





In all her twelve years with me, I cannot ever recall a time I did not marvel at RubyGlow's wisdoms. She was as much my teacher, as my beloved roommate and dear friend. Where did all her wisdom come from? It is my humble belief that she and I have been together many times.








Ruby enjoyed helping me with patients and would volunteer when her special intuitive gifts were called for. One favorite and very remarkable experience we shared was with a woman who was in excruciating pain from having been crushed. Her back and neck were broken in an airline accident. Unbeknowns to me, my patient had recently lost her kittie and was in deep mourning. When RubyGlow asked permission to help she jumped up on the table and began kissing the right cheek of my patient. I asked if the gal felt o.k. with this and she said yes.







We resolved many things in this one, extremely long session. After it was completed I asked the lady her impressions? She said that RubyGlow was kissing her recently deceased kittie who was lovingly visiting precisely next to her right cheek throughout the entire therapy/hypnosis session. And here I thought it was the lady Ruby was kissing. hehehe..... My RubyGlow did so many acts of kindness that it boggles the mind to remember. She was the Alpha female in my home, and earned her title with wonderful deeds of love, compassion, courage, and an intelligence that almost defies my ability to describe.



God Bless you My Precious RubyGlow. Forever inside each other's souls. amen


Love MOM *o* Until we reunite in Heavenly Rainbow.

Comments: =


Sweet Memories. B. CT


This made me cry. E. MD


We all love our pets and miss them when they cross over. E. AZ


Beautiful cat inside and out! N


Do you really believe you will reunite? I don't. Kalem in OH


We totally relate to your wise Bengal RubyGlow. How you must miss her physical presence.

We still have visits from our fur babies who have crossed over to Rainbow. Thanks for sharing. Noni in HI


Comments:
Sweet memories.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?