Monday, November 14, 2011

 

PRAYING

Do you pray or meditate? I ask this of you, because it is such a powerful energy in my own spiritual tool chest? In fact, without prayer and meditation, I honestly do not believe I would still be here. These intended acts of positive energy flow allow many good things into our lives. For example: My blood pressure lowers while doing this act. The problems that seem insurmountable become conquerable. The courage I thought I lost, comes back in the face of turbulent times. The strength that appears to be waning arrives once again to allow me to do all, or at least almost all the physical parts of my life. A feeling of one-ness with the totality of eternity and infinity melts itself into me.

I no longer ask "WHY" because if it is not to be revealed, the strength it takes to ask "WHY" is better spent in the doing of life. Praying also helps me make difficult choices. By meditating, which is somewhat different than praying, but still has a relationship to prayer, I let go of all thoughts and simply allow. It saves many tears and heartbreaks to do this act of letting go. Thank heavens for this wonderful behavior I was taught. I hope you enjoyed reading my little tome. It is truly from the heart.
Blest Be. RubyNorma *o*
p.s. Of course, the fiery side of me is still alive! grins ;-)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?