Monday, December 05, 2011

 

WHO EVER SAID LIFE WAS GOING TO BE SIMPLE?





Looking into a crystal ball to see what life will bring us is for the very few gifted mediums. Otherwise we are pretty much equal when it comes to making our life choices. Why do some people have fabulous lives and others get snuffed out at a young age from assorted illnesses or accidents? Is it really all PRE-ordained by what some refer to as KARMA? Or can we change things by using wisdom, and learning from our mistakes? Today a four year old is fighting for life from full-blown Leukemia. My friend just won millions in the Lottery, but has serious health issues.



There is no day that people are not asking for prayers. This is part of what I do as a Trauma Resolution Therapist. Knowing why most people would choose to come to me for help puts me into a position to pray. Trauma is no joke. Is it the young person just back from front lines in warfare with PTSD? Or the gal who is terrified of her fiance who beats her to a pulp and still will not run away from his violence for her very life? So you can see why I find it so beneficial to pray. And pray I do before every session.


The things I have seen in the years of counseling have put a tough veneer on me. It is my job to hold the energy during session for the safety of a patient, as well as for my own well-being. This is how I choose to spend life, since the average person in America today cannot easily retire. The economy has brought more negatives to many people who cannot put food on the table and have lost a great deal. HOPE is a four letter word. Hope is part of what I do in order to give the gift of strength to someone asking for help. Without HOPE, how can one continue?



Watching so many I have worked with overcome and succeed is the greatest joy for me. It means that all the years have been spent with a relatively positive outcome. When the realities become too much for me, I always pray. It removes the weight from my shoulders and allows me to continue doing what I love. I have seen atheists bow in surrender to the higher forces. I have seen deeply spiritual people scream at God. In the end, we all must give this life the best we know how.



WHO EVER SAID LIFE WAS GOING TO BE SIMPLE?



Blest Be. Ruby *o*


Comments:
No one. Each one of us is a unique, complex being with an individual brain.
Virtually nothing applies equally to all of us.


Nice blog work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?