Saturday, December 10, 2011

 

WILL I OUTLIVE YOU? By Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, Ch.t




























Dedicated to My Victor and all he loves. You really got to my heart last evening.

amen *o*

Who would have thought when I was young that I would/could outlive so many pictured here and in the background???? Certainly, not I. The reality of losing those who are most important does not respect age, social status, or even if they were in good health. In all the years I have experienced in this life, nothing has moved me more than this or witnessing the abuses foisted upon us by MAN! What makes us tick? Why do nice people die young or violently? It used to make more sense to me than nowadays. Perhaps I am not nearly as smart as I used to be when I knew so much, and had tons of opinions on everything? Or at least, I thought I did! grins ;-)


My circle of friends and family has thinned out to the point that causes a longing and a loneliness that is unrequited. For example: No one has ever been able to replace MOM.

No one has ever been able to replace my soul-pets. Why? What Karmic ties did we have that were so irreplaceable that no one else could fill the void? My humble answer is that I just do not know. I can guess at it though. Believing in life after life and reincarnation is not mine to own. Much of the world joins me in this belief. So is it plausible to say that the energies we call our loved ones, are repeats of those we have inter-mingled with in past lives? I would never argue faith, but merely put this out for you all to ponder? Could it be that they genuinely aren't replaceable, and that is the simple truth?

Knowing them was and still is, the best and most meaningful of relationships. So why replace them when duplicates do not exist? Thank you in advance for your wonderful replies, which I know will be forthcoming. Of course you can disagree and it will be posted. To Life! L'Chaim *o*

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?