Tuesday, January 17, 2012

 

Para-Norma-lly Yours re: KARMIC RETRIBUTION









I recently discussed the growing lack of justice in America with a very wise pal. He was furious over our judicial "injustice" system. Needless to say, I too see our judicial system failing us. Below is my spiritual answer. You do not have to agree with me. Yet, it's my deepest faith that no one gets away with evil or good, without first being judged by our Maker. When my friend was not having any hope for American justice in a particular major judicial matter, I wrote the following: =


"When and if this Earthly injustice is possible, the All Knowing Universal Mind Bookkeeping System kicks in. No one ever escapes it.
Call it KARMA, Justice, or anything other, I have seen KARMIC LAW WORK! It has no pity, mercy, or good or bad. It simply doles what the KARMIC recipient has earned with thoughts, deeds, behaviors and etc. Yes, it can take a wee bit longer in man-made-artificial-time!!!!! Buttttttttt..... IT WORKS THROUGHOUT ETERNITY!


Please comment and know that everything posted here is cleanly stated. Thank you all.


Blest Be,


RubyNorma *o*


COMMENTS: = From experience of Justice systems in a number of countries, I have to look back at my time in Africa, when most issues were sorted out by the use of a Panga. This is the name for a very large knife, and a tribal court. Kept the peace beautifully.
It was instant justice even if it was a bit cruel. R in Australia

WOW! When you put it that way, I feel a whole lot more optimistic. R from NYC

Are you saying that we have lost our way in America by allowing guilty people to have liberal pronouncements for their sentencing? Yes, I also see this happening.

B in Chicago.

No way! We die and nothing happens to us for our good or evil. anon in California

You have to be kidding. I get away with things all the time and no one does anything to me. Brat in TX

I find this to be very true Doctor Yanez. As a lawyer, it is my job to win. On occasion, I have won while justice is definitely NOT served! anon

Thank you for saying what I have felt all my life. I work in Hospice with dying people. You should see the guilt many have that they are going to hell. I appreciate the merit in having a Universal Judicial Bookkeeping System. Brainy in Iowa

Once again another wise spiritual gem. When we were in the Basque Country, a farmer used to ill treat his animals with cruelty including beating sheep and cows with long sticks. His actions were noticed by his farmer friends as he used to do them in the market too. One of his peers told him that one day that he would get back what he had dished out, but he sneered, swore, and carried on. Well one morning, he had taken some cows to the local market and put them in these cages you see in cattle markets. Somehow one of the cows got spooked and believe this or not, she cleanly jumped the barrier and her front legs hit this farmer on the chest and they both ended up on the ground. The farmer died on the spot with multiple crushed ribs, collapsed lungs and internal hemorrhage.
The word then going round was that he had reaped his very bad deeds to his animals, even as the ambulance was picking his dead body from the market floor. So you see Karma is the spiritual garden market force, because we are the ones responsible for the sowing, whether we accept it or not, where our good or bad deeds are grown and make no mistake about it, we ourselves cannot help but reap the fruits of our labours. It is a spiritual fact. That is my take on it. Have a nice day. N in Australia

We practice a Caribbean religion brought to The Americas by kidnapped slaves. Yes, we certainly do believe that no one escapes judgment, whether living, or passed over to the next plane. I love how you put it so simply and clearly for anyone to understand. You would love our religion. We believe in One Almighty God but also have spiritual helpers, like The Ocean, The Rivers, Volcanoes, Thunder, and very wonderful natural things. We do healings on people that truly help and have been scientifically documented. Yes, there's lots of prejudice against us. What a shame when what we practice is founded in LOVE! W in Miami, Florida

Do you also believe in reincarnation? I'm told most of the world believes this. Is this true? Paolo in Brazil

Thank you for this tasty blog. It resonates well in my heart. Please write more on these subjects. In olden times, everyone was far more intuitive just in order to survive.

M in Russia.

Having been clinically dead and experiencing the other side very clearly, what you have just written is absolutely the truth!
An Ethiopian Jew living in Israel.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?