Tuesday, July 24, 2012

 

HELLO DEAR GOD


Hello Dear God.  It's me RubyNorma asking questions once again.  Like YOU didn't know who it was!  grins :-)

It seems like as I grow older, I know less.  For example: 
Why do we have so many wars?
Why do seemingly wonderful people and animals have to suffer?
Why do we die?
YOU know I come from NYC.  Why did those in The Twin Towers..... so many innocent people, have to be massacred  horrendously?
Why are humans so prejudiced against one another because of skin color, wealth, poverty, being deformed?  YOU know how terribly bullied I was because of being fat as a child.  It hurt me and harmed me.
Why is it that greed and dictatorships take control of countries, when wisdom should be in charge?
Why do incredibly advanced civilizations just vaporize?
So YOU see, I am not any wiser for the decades lived down here in this life.  What in the world was I supposed to be learning, so I could be freed  from this earthly world to reside in YOUR ZIP CODE?
Thanks for listening. Love from YOUR Child. 
RubyNorma *o* 



Comments:
What a great blog you wrote. So simple and pure of heart. Where are the answers and lessons learned after millions of years of human lessons? Sometimes, does it seem like we are not too bright?
ANON in England
 
Those photos say so much without a word being spoken. The little boy at the bottom is adorable. As a grown adult who has been married, divorced, and then widowed, I too have learned that I really do not know a whole lot. Don't the many sages still say that God is inscrutable? All those who tell us they know all the answers really don't. They want us to follow them, give them our money, and do their biddings. But do they know God any more than you or I do?
ANON in Madrid
 
Let me know what HE says? ANON in Arizona
 
Is God a Man, a Woman, a Higher being that is non-gendered? Anon in Israel
 
So many questions that I do not have answers for. J in Ohio
 
We love to read your blog. The color photos really help to tell your stories. ANON in London
 
Awesome pictures, beautiful prayer.
E in MD
 
These questions really my my heart and brain moving. :) ANON in Belize
 
hi I was luck to look for your theme in yahoo, your Topics is impressive, I learn a lot in your Topics really thanks very much, btw the theme of you blog is really wonderful, where can find it
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?