Tuesday, August 07, 2012

 

For The Love of Animals-Part Two


I love to write. And..... I love to do research about miraculous events. So it stands to reason that I once chose to do a book about miracles.  About half of it discusses animals and their participation in these documented wondrous phenomena.  For a number of years I have enjoyed the company and stories of other writers who frequently do what I do.  They are a backbone of courageous and loving souls in my life and in the lives of defenseless animals living in shelters.  So many are put to sleep it boggles my heart and soul.  It hasn't been an easy journey to work and care so deeply for the animals.  Sometimes it is downright horrific to see the desperation and suffering of these lost beings.  Please find it in your heart to adopt a shelter animal and save a life?  Please care!
Dedicated to the many animals I have loved and nurtured, here and in Rainbow. God Bless You And Keep You Safe.
AMEN ~ MOMMY Ruby *o*  






Comments:
Thank you for bringing this subject to light. We do animal rescue work here in Michigan.
God Bless you Dr. Yanez. ANON
 
Fabulous! Sherry in AZ
 
This long-lasting terrible economy is making the abandonment of pets a national disgrace! When a family cannot even feed themselves or pay rent anymore because of unemployment, they give up their pets. My own family and I see this all the time as we volunteer in a shelter. This is a wonderful way to teach children about sensitivity to animals. Not only are the animals traumatized, but many of the people who must give up their pets are traumatized. This is the worst we have ever seen it in the shelters. It's so sad. Please adopt a shelter animal and you will be so happy you did?
The Venturas Family
 
Do you know that perfectly healthy kittens and puppies are being euthanized in kill shelters? It is a heartbreak. Earl in Oklahoma age 14
I want to be a Vet when I grow up
 
And an AMEN once again.
Fi from England
 
Good GOD! What a senseless horror for these poor animals. Sometimes I really wonder at the human race!
Beth and Family in Wyoming!!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?