Friday, August 03, 2012

 

Prayer For Bringing Love to Our Lives




To bring happy love into our lives, it can help to use focused imagery!  Instead of praying/asking The Universal Mind for a specific being or situation to bless us, another and safer way is to ask for the right and perfect one(s) and situations to bless our lives.  The more I have used this method, the more I realize how effective it can be.
  
BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR.  YOU CAN GET IT AND REGRET IT.
 
This is why I ask for the right and perfect - - - - - - - - -    The responsibility is off my shoulders and given up to GOD. grins :-)
Please feel free to send in all your best prayers and guided image imaginings.  Not only do I love reading your comments, but so do the readers of Norma's Ark. 



Comments:
We can always count on you for wisdoms. Love those photos. :)
ANON Sydney, Australia
 
Good advice about being careful what we pray for. ANON in Rhode Island
 
I couldn't agree with you more. I always pray for others asking for what is best for them. ANON in WV
 
This is perfect, my dear - just what I was looking for! Thank you so much. ANON in Pacific NW
 
The first place to be loved is from us to us. ANON NC
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?