Monday, August 27, 2012

 

YOUNG



Do You remember being young?  I do.  It was an amazing journey of learnings.  Sometimes simple.  But... sometimes very harsh and painful as well.  After more than a few decades, I have come to realize that = LIFE IS ABOUT MAKING CHOICES!!!
Are you satisfied with all of yours?  Could they use some tweaking? In my personal case, the tweaking is an ongoing process.  
I would love to hear about your choices at different stages of your lives?  Thank you all in advance. 
Blest Be. RubyNorma *o*
COMMENTS:

I am not a nostalgic person. My feelings about my past are that it is over. I am an adult now and in charge of my life.
I miss those who are not on this plane anymore -
Probably would have made the same choices if the circumstances were the same...
Really prefer thinking about the future :) N. TUCSON, AZ

You are still very beautiful
xxx R

what a cutie pie thank you. Ann

RubyNorma---- adorable pictures.  Was that your daughter in the wedding dress?  I recognized you in the background. T in Florida

This blog is wonderful for making me think about my life's choices.  I usually live in the NOW! W. in Oregon

That gorgeous little baby girl at the bottom is just like my grandchild.  Kiss her for me.  
Granny in Houston

Dr. Yanez, my choices led me to a life of great highs and devastating lows.  ANON in Manitoba

Both my parents taught me to be careful about making choices.  For the majority of my short 20 year old life, it seems they taught me well.  Thanks MOM and DAD ;)
Hana in Israel

Comments:
What I most like in your blogs is that you speak at my level and not like you are lecturing. The photos really help to humanize the blogs. Thank you.
J in PA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?