Saturday, September 15, 2012

 

PARA NORMA LLY YOURS PART 1


BUTTERFLIES *O*
This is part one of a two part 
Para Norma lly Yours.  Butterflies
are a symbol of freedom to me.  We have not seen any in person since moving to Central Arizona.  Today, we disinterred RubyGlow because the flower pot she was buried in started to crack.  Right after we finished, I felt my Beloved Ruby's presence saying it was good, and she felt happy in Rainbow.  Then the butterfly appeared and stayed flying all around me and the backyard. It was beautiful, uncanny, and moved me to tears of happiness.  I believe this was RubyGlow's way of telling us that she was free of all pain and happy.  Prior to her crossing over to Rainbow, Ruby was failing in health. When she threw a clot that paralyzed her, we gave RubyGlow the needle of peace.  From the very beginning she has made herself known and present in my home after crossing over.. I rejoice in seeing her flying free and painless to show us that life continues after physical death.  God bless my RubyGlow, and all that we love. Amen ~ RubyNorma *o*


Comments:
WOW! What an exquisite experience you had. All our pets come to visit us from Rainbow.
ANON
 
How you must have loved RubyGlow. And you still do. ANON
 
Some of our pets mean as much or more to us than many humans. Our pets are our family. We have dogs, cats, birds, and even a rabbit.
ANON
 
My God what courage it took to remove RubyGlow's remains and transfer out of a breaking flower pot. I cannot even pass the ashes of our pets without crying.
ANON
 
Lovely story, just lovely. JR
 
What a fantastic spiritual experience you had and have with your RubyGlow! ANON in DC
 
ChoCho San means butterfly. When my pet ChoCho San died, a black butterfly came to visit and just sat to rest. They are very rare. I sensed my kittie strongly, and felt like she came to visit and comfort.
G in MD
 
So much love shows out from your writings. Thank you. The Abrahms Family
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?