Saturday, September 22, 2012

 

Para Norma lly Yours - Part 2

A few years ago, my wonderful friend Betty crossed over after a long battle with Lung Cancer.  One very hot night I was trying to fall asleep and there was not a breath of air, even with the a/c on.  I began to cry missing Betty when I felt a fluttering on my cheek that created a breeze.  Thinking it was my imagination, I went back to sleep.  Again the fluttering happened on my cheek with the ensuing breeze.   I was really wondering what was going on? All of a sudden, I heard Betty speak to me.  She reiterated how happy and free she felt by being released from the suffering, sick physical body.  It was she who took the form of a butterfly and explained that it meant freedom from all pain to her.  We affectionately spoke through telepathy a bit with her again reassuring me that she was just fine.  Oh how precious to know that butterflies can represent freedom for our loved ones in spirit.  This brings to a close the second portion of my butterfly experiences with RubyGlow and Betty.  It made me happy to share the good news with those of you who enjoy reading Norma's Ark.  Thank you to my Beautiful Betty and Precious RubyGlow for trusting me to hear you when you speak to me.  Bless you and keep you safe in Rainbow.  "Genuine Love" knows no barriers.  RubyNorma *o*  

Comments:
I have studied for many years to become more sensitive to spirit. We are so techno oriented that this aspect of humanity is not really practiced. You are blest to have the contacts. ANON in TX
 
Can you teach us to be more intuitive? ANON in Nebraska
 
I truly find this a interesting subject. Never looked at this subject in this manner. If you are planning to create more articles relating to this subject, I definitely will be back in the near future!
 
So nice. It warms my heart. ANON
 
When you write this way I feel happy. ANON
 
What a blessing to you to have these contacts. I wish I could hear my loved ones in spirit. Oh how I miss them so. ANON
 
My soulmate believes in spirits.
ANON
 
Today's American society is too busy, too rushed to listen for spiritual wisdoms. This may make us inferior to those who do listen, as spirituality is much more important than mere daily material things alone. A good healthy balance is best.
You are writing very important blogs. Thank you. Rajah
 
I am far too scientific to believe in spirits and telepathy contacts. But I do respect your views, Dr. Yanez
Dr. J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?