Sunday, December 23, 2012

 

To You From RubyNorma *o*


Only a moment ago I was a new mother.  How life speeds us by.  Over the years I have loved, lost, wept, rejoiced and all emotions in between.  Our loved ones, human and animal, do not always stay with us for a lifetime.  It doesn't seem fair, but it is what it is.  For those of you who are receiving my contact, I bless you with love for a lifetime.  For those of you who aren't with us on Mommy Earth Plane anymore, I bless you with love for infinity.
This is dedicated to the ones I have loved, regardless of your current spiritual zip codes. grins :-)
And for those who very recently crossed over, balm the grief of those you left behind.  Merry Sacred Days.
RubyNorma on 12/23/2012



Comments:
OMG, you write with such clarity and depth. It made me weep. But also it made me smile b/c we will not be apart for good. Orrissa
 
We do not believe in life after life. But it was a nice blog from your heart, anyway.
Smokey in London
 
The journey of life is an awesome spiritual school. Most of the world does believe in life after life.
ANON and Family in HI
 
What makes you believe so strongly in life after life? ANON
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?