Wednesday, February 27, 2013

 

A CAT'S PRAYER (Author Unknown)




A Cat's Prayer (Author Unknown)
Now I lay me down to sleep,
I pray this cushy life to keep.
I pray for toys that look like mice,
And sofa cushions, soft and nice.
I pray for gourmet kitty snacks,
And someone nice to scratch my back,
For window sills all warm and bright,
For shadows to explore at night.
I pray I'll always stay real cool
And keep the secret feline rule -
To NEVER tell a human that
The world is really ruled by CATS!
~ Author Unknown ~

Comments:
May all God's animals be safe and loved. ANON in HI
 
This is a keeper, and oh so true. ANON in Oregon
 
Just Gorgeous! Thank you RubyNorma
F. in England
 
Loved this one. You have some very true things on your website. R in OZ
 
Love this. Thanks for sharing. ANON in AZ
 
That was a cute prayer. My cats and dogs definitely rule the house around here. I wish I was catered to and pampered like they are. lol
ANON in OH
 
Thank you again and again. E. MD
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?