Thursday, March 28, 2013

 

WE WILL MEET AGAIN and AGAIN




There have been uncountable times in this life when I have felt the energy and presence of deceased loved ones.  It has become my normal.  Many of my close friends are like me with this same sensitivity.  Others, who I deem very sensitive, say they never feel their transitioned loved ones.  We wonder why we have these disparities???  It is said that the majority of us  do believe in reincarnation.  I cannot speak for them.  I can speak for myself and what has transpired in a life filled with paranormal events.  

The other side of life is no stranger.  It has shown itself lucidly to me three of the four times I went through the Near Death Experiences.  I never once wanted to return here.  The spirit guides saw fit to toss my essence back into the material body.  It was so peaceful and harmonious beyond the veil.  With almost no exceptions, whenever a loved one crosses over, I am visited by them.  Sometimes it is to let me know they are safe.  Other times it is to be instructed in some spiritual matter.  On rare occasions I have been warned not to try to make contact with certain of those people who have not been of the kindest nature.  I do listen.  Why look for trouble with those who have been cruel?

It is my humble belief and faith that prior to organized religions we all spoke to our ancestors.  As MAN became more and more ordered in societies, we slowly handed over our telepathic/ESP skills and spirituality to middle-people.  They have slowly eaten away at our individual abilities to contact higher spirit for ourselves.  In so doing we have lost a great and valuable power of mind that held on for eons within our species.  

While growing up my mother always warned me to never tell anyone or they would call me crazy.  This is what her mother taught her about her incredible ability to foresee the future.  I can honestly say that MOM was the most accurate and prolific psychic I ever researched.  

Too bad she was not given a Mother like me to wean her heaven-sent-skills.  I believe she would have been a much happier soul if only she wasn't taught that she was crazy for seeing into the future.  Poor Grandma Minnie.  You were so ignorant and so controlling!

WE WILL MEET AGAIN and AGAIN FOR THE LESSONS WE HAVE TO GIVE EACH OTHER IN LIFE AFTER LIFE.
Written on March 28th, 2013
By Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t

Dedicated to Sir Magick, RubyGlow, and Biggie,
who have repeatedly journeyed through lives with me. 
I have learned more from these wise felines, than from many a human.  RIP and please keep those precious visits coming. Your Human MOM *o*  

Comments:
Very Sweet Ruby. RM NYC
 
So beautiful I have printed this out to re-read. R in Melbourne
 
All my life I have been like you are. ANON Israel
 
Very beautiful. Thanks for sharing. ANON in FL
 
Crazy Awesome! E AZ
 
Amen to that. Yes, we will meet again and again. ANON
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?