Wednesday, April 17, 2013

 

I PRAY

 
When life throws us hate-filled bombs, I have to pray.  This is not because I understand our current events, nor am I advising anyone.  It is simply because the destructive and devastating hate is sickening to behold.  One comfort that is truly meaningful at this moment in American history is to pray. In fact, I have had to ask The Almighty to pray for me... as mere words are so meaningless during horrifying terrorism(s).
 
 9/11-Benghazi-Boston.... What kind of putrid, cowardly, frail minds create this level of evil?  Can MAN the species even survive itself? 
 
After you read this, please join me mentally so we will pray together?  Thank you. 
 
For all who have been slaughtered, massacred, maimed, and mentally damaged by the hate-filled bombs, Rest In Peace.  Know that we love you.  RubyNorma *o*


Comments:
We join you in prayer for those who were massacred and maimed.
ANON in NYC
 
When will all the violence end? Why do we have so much hate?
ANON New Orleans
 
I do not believe in a deity... and those of us who do not, instead of praying, do a thing called "maybe hoping with all your might."
H in CA
 
Amen to your prayers. ANON in Israel.
 
You should post this on Facebook. ANON in CA
 
AMEN from England.
 
The heartbreak of these terrorist massacres is beyond words.
ANON Croatia
 
We join you in prayer from Russia.
ANON
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?