Thursday, May 09, 2013

 

ETERNALIST, PARA-NORMA-LLY YOURS


I just made up a word to help describe where I am at now.  "ETERNALIST" for me means that after a very long lifetime, and degrees in studying religions, spirituality, and psychological happenings, I believe in ETERNITY.
My precious family above, and the recently born baby boy, have lifted me spiritually to yet another revised place.  Having faced corporeal death four times, and been tossed back with vivid memory for more learnings, the other side of life is eternal/infinite, lucid, and beyond all human words and religions for my comprehension!!!  We face so many tests and lessons here on our Earth Plane journey.  It is merely just another school of challenges to hone us into ETERNALISTS.
With this said, it would be wonderful to hear from you and the thoughts this sincere writing may have triggered. I know in my soul that life continues on after we physically die.  Tell me what you know?  Love RubyNorma *o*

Comments:
Fabulous viewpoint, Dr. Yanez. We applaud your writings. B in Delaware
 
I too have had the near death experience only to come back with clear memories just like yours.
In fact, I am an ETERNALIST.
Somewhere in Utah
 
I am the last one alive in my family. Yes, I honestly do believe we reunite with loved ones and even our pets. In fact, ancestor worship is still alive and well. If only we could finally overcome all the eons of prejudices, and just be a human family. Keep praying. Bishop J in Italy
 
Thanks for sharing your insights. It warms my heart. ANON in America
 
Fabulous pictures. Roni in CT
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?