Saturday, August 03, 2013

 

LIFE IS TOO SHORT


Some people and animals who left me to wonder at the brevity of life.  RIP. 
Until we meet again. RubyNorma *o*
DAD

Angelo of RubyGlow Bengals

Felipe Yanez

Black Magic

Sir Magick, my soul-mate

MOM, my soul-mate

Sonia

Large part of my family in background

Twin Towers

My Cuban Family

Israel Lopez, Bass "Cachao" in my band

Roberto Clemente, a friend who loved my band

Precious RubyGlow, my soul-mate

Smokey

\Nakia's MOM

Cousin Bobby

Get lots of Great Posts at : @[219902294780764:274:Shut Up I'm Still Talking]

Comments:
WOW! How did you know Roberto Clemente, RubyNorma? Very poignant blog. I feel your feelings about the brevity of life. I am gay. My life partner just died. Our pet dog was so bereaved that he died shortly thereafter. Would you counsel me for the grief I am experiencing? ANON
 
Thank you Dr. Ruby for sharing your life. B in Oregon
 
I am old enough to remember Roberto Clemente. Yes, The burning Twin Towers is a grave and horrific reminder of the brevity of our short lives. But some are so much shorter. May they all RIP. You will see those who you cherish again. I believe this is truth. Connie in PR
 
Can you put names to the photos please? I would genuinely like to know who all these people and animals were to your life? An avid follower of Norma's Ark in England
 
What an interesting life you have shown us, Dr. Ruby. I lost my parents as a baby and was raised by the most fabulous adoptive family.
I never knew my real parents. Surely they are watching over me. Blessings for your wonderful work and blogs. Honey in Alaska
 
My family and I lost two loved one in The Twin Towers terrorist attack. Yes we know the brevity of life.
Raj in India
 
Tears....of both sadness and joy.
Two funerals in two weeks.....one old, one young.
Thank you.
With love,
h/elen.

 
As usual, I love this. Val in TX
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?