Sunday, October 13, 2013

 

DEDICATION TO E.G.'S LIFE


 
This is E.G. aka Egypt.  We met her early April of 1997 and immediately fell in love.  She was given the needle of peace yesterday because the Cancer had advanced too far.  Needless to say, Egypt has been an important part of our lives for 16.5 years and will remain deeply loved.  I know in my  heart that she is now romping like a healthy kitten once again with her childhood roommates, Sir Magick, and RubyGlow.
 
 
Above is Sir Magick and below is RubyGlow.
They will guide Egypt in Rainbow, and since all three lived and played together, were all kittens in 1997, for sure they will make certain E.G. is oh so happy!  I love you Egypt.  You were my very first precious grand-daughter-kitten.  We are happy for you now that there is no more pain. 
I am so grateful for our long relationship.  See ya' as soon as GOD says we should be lovingly rejoined. 
Meow.  Your Loving Human.  MOM *o* 
 
 
 

Comments:
Oh WOW! Reading this as a very large pet loving family, we are tearing up. And yet, you wrote with so much love, Dr. Yanez. Surely, God will bring you all together again in Heavenly Rainbow. The Romani Family in DC
 
May they all RIP and be happy in heaven. We too just lost a young pet to Cancer. It hurts so much. Our children still cry over it. As soon as we can, we will go and save a life in a shelter. In fact, maybe more than one. But first we must heal from the sorrow.
Lady and Family in Nebraska
 
So sorry, Ruby, but so glad your lives were shared for 16.5 years. She is met by some of the best cats ever where she goes.
 
So may are there. What a party is awaiting us when we cross over.
Anon in MD
 
God bless you. Anon in NH
 
It is hard to say goodbye to them I know, Dear Friend. @>----
H in CA
 
My deepest sympathy to you and Family-Egypt was a beauty! She's happy now and feeling great...she will miss all your love though I'm sure. Deb in AZ

 
Dr. Ruby, Egypt is in Rainbow with your beloved Sir Magick and RubyGlow. They are loving and nurturing her as we speak. Take heart Sweet Purrson, you too will be with them and feel young and free. Rainbow is very real. I am a counselor working with grief resolution for those in mourning. No one has to tell me that life continues after physical passing. You be blest. Dr. W.
 
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "DEDICATION TO E.G.'S LIFE":

Having read this I thought it was really enlightening.
I appreciate you spending some time and energy to put this
information together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of
time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worth it! ANON
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?