Tuesday, December 10, 2013

 

ASKING GOD


Dear God,
Today I am writing to you as your child. As YOU well know, many of my loved ones have gone home to YOU.  Recently, there has been a rash of deaths.  YOU know who they are.  Some suffered greatly before crossing over and some were without any warning at all.  Please, hold them to YOUR ETERNAL LOVE and gently caress them for me?  Gail, you no longer have to be in a wheelchair.  Egypt, you are young and kitten-like now without Cancer.  Gayla, you did not have to suffer and went rapidly to Heavenly Rainbow.  And so many others who I deeply care about that this little blog would not accommodate the names.  Suffice it to say, GOD in HIS HER, ITS Inscrutable Wisdom, knows my heart.  Yes, YOU see me weeping.  I cannot seem to help it.  And yet for those who no longer suffer, I rejoice in their being set free.  One day when YOU call me, I will rejoice again in knowing that I too can be with them.  Until then, YOU have given me an emotional mission to fulfill.  I work every day to save animals in distress and danger of being gassed in the KILL SHELTERS.  They have no voice.  I love them all. amen



Comments:
This brought me to tears b/c we just buried our mother. I too rejoice as she was in terrible suffering. It lasted much too long.
The Bronnish Family
 
Oh yes, same here Ruby.
The last kitty looks like a smaller version of my Harley - our very big Maine Coon love.
Mahalo,
Nanci

 
Precious photos. Deb in AZ

 
Doing animal rescue work is an honorable and spiritual work, Dr. Yanez. God bless you for caring. Raj in NYC
 
Your prayer is so loving. E in MD
 
Beautifully done from your heart. ANON in OZ
 
You were a beautiful child and you are a magnificent adult. My dear friend, we go around once and can choose our friends, not our family.
Roni in CT
 
AMEN! ANON!
 
Thanks Ruby. That was lovely.
Joan in AZ
 
Beautifully written. JS
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?