Saturday, December 28, 2013

 

FACE OF JOY



What is more heartwarming than to see a face filled with joy? Above is Mary, a friend who seems more beautiful as the years pass.
The little girl with bright red, curly locks posing as an angel is my sister Hannah. I feel joy seeing this long ago picture of an innocent child believing she became an angel by wearing this costume our MOM lovingly made for her. She is on the family comfy chair we all used to love to sit in.  I shall never forget that chair or the pretty angel child posing for the camera.


This is the beautiful baby girl who is my daughter.  She is posing in front of that same chair which was re-upholstered after so many years of active use.  Just look at that face of happiness.


This wonderful baby is my grandson who I call Chinito.  He is filled with fun, mischief, and will be a joyous handful for his parents to raise. 


And this is me around two +, filled with joy after being taken home for the first time after two life and death tortured years, living in the hospital due to birth injuries.  Any time I find life to be harsh and difficult to handle, I bow and pray/meditate/chant.  Then I look at the faces of joy and smile for their happiness.  I hope you enjoy this token of smiles.

Sincerely and With Love,
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t *o*  


Comments:
Your blog is a JOY! Thank you.
The Florio Family in NYC

 
Was feeling sad during the holidays and looked you up online. This blog made me smile. I appreciate your efforts. S in Utah
 
Oh Norma, this is lovely, and brought a smile to my face, seeing each picture, and reading the beautiful stories that accompanied them.
Thank you for including me. I will make this a personal keepsake.
Happy New Year and here's to a remarkable, love filled & amazing 2014!
Love you ;-)

Mary

 
Thank you.
They are priceless!
Amy
 
Thank you! All of you beautiful smile. Holly in AZ
 
As they say, laughter is the best medicine. I can be in the deep dumps, then someone says something funny or we get into a good conversation. I can literally feel my spirits lift! G in MD
 
Thank you for the beautiful reminder!!! Sharon Rose
 
This is wonderful. D in CA
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?