Thursday, March 13, 2014

 

A LAND CALLED IMAGINE


Once upon a time in a land called "IMAGINE" we lived in peace and harmony. The horrors we now see around the clock on the news simply did not exist. Happiness and love sweetly combined with compassion and charity to bestow upon us the warmth our souls crave beyond mortal words.  Can you see it in your mind's eye yet?  Using your imagination, create a perfect heavenly safe space to escape from the daily stress we encounter in mortal life.  Some call it meditation.  Others name it prayer.   For me, it is a perfect heavenly safe space.

Gently and firmly shower yourselves with this lovely energy and use it spiritually, medicinally, psychologically, and then get back to me on how it makes you feel, please? It costs nothing but the effort you put into it.  Blest Be.  
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t



Comments:
Just wonderful to read and imagine. Thanks Dr. Ruby Anon in Kentucky
 
Beautiful. SA in AZ
 
Reaching beyond the ugly news to my own heavenly safe space.
Muchas Gracias.
 
When I imagine this happiness, can I wish my dead pussy cat to be with me so we can cuddle again? R age 9
 
Today it is so easy for me to imagine this. We are in sunny PR, not freezing in the northeast. Z
 
Please write more blogs of this nature? Thanks. Honey age 11
Watching the news scares me.
 
Really nice positive note. S FL
 
So peaceful. Thank you.
 
My "imagine" world would include all of my wonderful family (past & present) plus my extended family. It would also include my "fur babies" past & present......with lots of room to play, have fun, picnic, camp, fish, hike, etc. No worries in my "world:" just peace & harmony! Wysti
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?