Tuesday, March 25, 2014

 

FREEDOM


It has been many years since beginning the search for freedom.  When the right guru came into my life, this journey was nearing the latter years.  I listened to him, savored the wisdoms, practiced meditation, learned.... and then fell backwards. Again now I seek that FREEDOM feeling of no attachments. Why it is beginning to make sense is mysterious. Embracing this delicious energy of no attachments makes me feel wonderful.  Could I even teach it?  Probably not, as it is a feeling, combined with an energy that is so personal, that it should be labeled  a "spiritual fingerprint."

When this treasure of a Buddhist concept began coming a bit clearer, I saw the lifting of emotional burdens like... lost loved ones, a world bent on global warfare, suffering from illnesses, starvation, and animal abuse. (You probably know that I am a long time defender of endangered animals).


Recently, the weight of these attachments felt too heavy to handle and I again went back into my higher self to meditate and chant.   For me it is balming... and medicinal. Doing these practices regularly puts me into a quiet and velvety mood so that I do not socialize much, as in the past.   No matter.  At different and changing portions of our lives, we enjoy other things. Thank you for listening. Blest Be.  

Dr. RubyNorma Yanez, CH.t *o*




Comments:
I bet you could teach us how to do these practices. L in New York
 
I think it is good for you to release anxious emotions-I also get feelings of these things-it is good to connect to the God force-it is the highest and most healing of energies-and it works for us!!!
DD
 
I wish you a lot of luck in your search for spiritual freedom. Nick in OZ
 
Agreement from a not so social being. NG
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?