Thursday, March 06, 2014

 

PARA-NORMA-LLY YOURS ~ Love after life



For those of you who believe that love continues past physical transitioning, please continue reading?  
For those who have doubts, please bear with me.

I like to write down valuable dreams.  Last night was one of those "keep on dreaming the same dream" nights.  And yes, it was as lucid as you and I talking right now.  I awoke many times... and yet as soon as I put my head down, the dream resumed as if it never stopped.

In the past few recent months, an abnormally large number of loved ones have crossed over The Rainbow Bridge.  As you may know, they still keep in touch with me fairly often. :-) Last night was no exception.  I awoke sobbing with the realization that my beloved RubyGlow was with me.  She showed me how agile and healthy she felt, as well as how pretty she still is.  It was beyond real and her energy kept a loyal presence until I went back to bed.  Again she showed me her spiritual self and explained that the love we share is ongoing.  The so-called boundaries simply do not exist, and that we are tied by our love for each other.  Again I awoke with tears of joy!!!  Still sleepy, I went back to rest and again she continued with her wisdoms from spirit. I asked her when we would be reunited and this was her answer.  "WE HAVE NEVER BEEN APART! Any time I feel her, she is with me."  This time when I awoke, her presence felt as if in material life.

Take away from this sharing anything of value to your own journey.  Blest Be.  RubyNorma *o*   

Comments:
Oh My God how beautiful. Thank you.
Lillee in NYC
 
We recently lost our father. His pet dog died shortly thereafter from grief. Your blog gave us great comfort, Dr. Yanez. We thank you.
The Drummondi Family
 
Thanks for sharing your lovely experiences.. hugs ! Sherry in AZ
 
Thank you for sharing your blog.
Very interesting and worth reading.
Nick in Australia
 
Big beautiful tears as I will be saying goodbye to my precious Suki today.
Love,
h/elen. in MD

 
So comforting. D in AZ
 
I would love to have that feeling with my past pets. J OH
 
WONDERFUL. K OH
 
Very valuable for us as a grieving family. Thank you so much.
L in DC
 
Beautiful!!! What an awesome feeling of love you received with RubyGlow's visit!! You are so blessed!!
~~Love, Laura~~

 
On occasion, my loved ones come and visit from spirit. It is a part of my happiness. Olga in Toronto
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?