Wednesday, May 07, 2014

 

CALYPSO MonAmi is Now In Rainbow



Please know that so many people from around the globe have already commented and shown our family great compassion, It is not possible for me to put them into print on the blog.  From the bottom of this aching heart, my family and I thank you very much.  
Blest Be. RubyNorma *o*

Our Beloved Calypso MonAmi is now in Rainbow.  We love him too much to see the wasting away from Cancer in the liver and intestines.  He was born to RubyGlow on Y2K at around midnight, or a few moments after. Always with the biggest love and personality. Calypso, aka Callie Boy, was huge at birth and was always huge.  He loves his food and to kiss us.  Callie was, and still is, always purring.  Even as the needle of peace was being injected, he kept on purring.  I know it will be quite an adjustment not to touch his warm, vibrant self in the physical body.  With all my heart and soul, we love you enough to let you go.  Please give your wonderful kisses to us from Rainbow, Precious Beautiful Boy....  We did was what was loving and compassionate for you.  Even the Vet teared up with her staff. You are so loved!  Save a comfy place for me when I visit you, RubyGlow, Duke, EG, Sir Magick, and so many many more of my soul-beloveds like Biggie and Smokey.
Your Human Family *o*

Comments:
Oh Nooooooo! Such a wonderful and loving boy. May GOD give you solace. You did do the right thing. I am an animal whisperer/medium and can see him nodding to me that he has no more pain in his belly. What a fabulous soul he has
Dr. RubyNorma Yanez and Family. Be at peace knowing you continue to love him and he continues to love you from SPIRIT.. Have read a number of your touching blogs, so I know that you KNOW that life continues after transitioning.
Dr. S.
 
I am so sorry. SR in AZ
 
For all our loved ones in spirit, I salute you and give thanks for the love. Dr. RubyNorma, you are a brave girl. Hugs and compassion from very far away in Europe. Knowing you, I bet Calypso already made contact telepathically. J
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?