Thursday, May 01, 2014

 

LOVING FOR DUKE


With sincere gratitude, those who prayed for Duke are so appreciated.  Yesterday, it was time to give the needle of peace so Duke could exit a sick and failing body.  No easy task for the human who loves Duke like a precious, only child.  Yet, the time came and it had to be.  Last night brought a wonderful visit from our beloved Doxie, now in Rainbow.  He first showed me his nose, and then his entire body.  I gently pet him and asked, "Why he visited me so soon after transitioning?"  With Duke's adorable, dignified, and wagging tailed personality, he said, "I'm here to comfort you.  Thank you for all the years you have loved me, written e-mails to me and DADDY John, and shown me endless kindness and compassion.  Yes, my beginnings were with abuse.  But DAD rescued me, put up with my hurts, and loved me beyond all I ever hoped for.  Can you tell him this, as soon as possible, please?"  

Not at all surprised by our spiritual visit, I pondered Duke's courage to visit so soon in order to bring us comfort in this time of grieving.  Although my heart misses his sweet physical body, my soul enjoys the comfort he lovingly conveyed.  As I type, his puppy breath is on my neck, and he is observing the emotional words and feelings.  Mr. Duke also said another thing that should be mentioned. "Please tell DADDY John that I want him to rescue another doggie when he is ready.  DAD shouldn't feel guilty, and he must know I will watch over them both until they join me in Rainbow!" 


Comments:
GOD bless Duke and his wonderful Human DADDY. And GOD bless you for caring enough to write this in loving tribute! An animal shelter worker in Georgia
 
He's such a cutie. I have a soft spot for Doxies. Duke was truly blest. D
 
Ruby...I'm so very sorry for your loss! Sending {{ HUGS }} your way. K in Iowa
 
Oh, ......how touching.....now I'm in tears............how very wonderful an ending to his precious life.
Karen in OH

 
I know it was hard to let Duke leave, but he is in a better place and no longer in pain. How wonderful that we could hear his message from Rainbow for those who loved him! I hope they do what he asks and give another wonderful pup a loving and good home!

Take care and thanks for sharing.....I am still crying!
E & Brie
 
Letting go is so painful. We have a long history of precious pets. When it is time, we do not allow them to suffer. But we always pray for their souls. Unlike you, we aren't so sensitive or telepathic. I wish we could speak to our precious ones in Rainbow. But... I do believe we will be reunited when we pass on.
Carmen and Family in Puerto Rico
 
So you are gifted with speaking to the departed. How may we contact you privately? JP in UTAH

Note back to the writer JP from
Dr. Yanez.... Please find someone reputable who would be local to you. I do not recommend people in this field. Too many phonies.
Good luck. :-)
 
Blessings to you!
Dr. Hal in Peru

 
Beautiful, Ruby.
What a wonderful spirit!
N in Tucson
 
So sorry, Ruby. I do know what it's like--not that long ago I had to do the same with my sweet Sofie. It's the first time I elected to stay with my pet during the "transition" and it was so very painful. She was 14 yrs. and had cancer, and the memory of that moment stays. It was peaceful, indeed, for her, but for me---terribly difficult. B. Tucson
 
Was this your little dog? If so, we grieve with you, it is so hard to let these 4-legged children go! L
 
May his precious soul RIP! P in PA
 
Oh, Ruby, what a sweet story. Thank Dog that it has a happy ending, 'cause as you know, "All Dogs Go To Heaven"!! Laura
 
How Beautiful! L in NC
 
How touching. Your Cuz' in the Northwest.
 
That's so sweet. J OH
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?