Thursday, June 12, 2014

 

OYCH!!!!




I was online writing to my friend Darlene, who is a wonderful writer and coined a word = "OYCH." This is a combination of the words "OY" and "Ouch." We were discussing and describing an accident I recently dis-enjoyed, where I got hurt.





Since then this word has caused a small stir in my circle of communication. Just say it. OYCH! And it seems to make people giggle. So far, everyone I ask to say it.... laughs. Even the grouchies are giggling.





Therefore, in my love for humanity, I have decided to put OYCH out to the world for their/your pleasures. Just say it aloud, and let me know how it makes you feel. Remember, this is a marriage of two words = OY and Ouch!


Enjoy! ~ Love ~ RubyNorma *o*





Comments:
Wonderful sense of humor! I smiled. Rudy in Mexico
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?