Saturday, September 06, 2014

 

JOAN RIVERS PARA-NORMA-LLY YOURS

 
The day we learned that Joan Rivers crossed over,
I experienced a very dramatic event.  For reasons that are not known to me, her spirit came to visit and speak.  Although I had worked with my orchestra in a number of places she had performed early in her career... and enjoyed her brazen comedic genius, we didn't have a personal relationship.
 
She had a specific message for me.  Please tell my daughter Melissa that I was ready to go, and feel just fine now."  When I asked why she chose me to speak to, Joanie was very to the point.  "RubyNorma, you are sincere, you truly care for me, and you are open for this kind of communication."
 
It has been days since this moving event and I still didn't know how to get the message to Melissa.  Then it hit me to write a blog and send it to all my friends who are writers.  Perhaps if they know a way to get this message to Melissa, it will arrive?  Perhaps they know someone who knows her?  I pray it does arrive to give solace.  Oh Joanie, I love you.  RIP, brilliant LADY!

Comments:
We enjoy your blog and live in California. We will put out the request to a few people who may know how to contact Melissa. You are a remarkable soul with a great deal of courage. Keep on writing. J
 
LOVED THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks! Hope you get through to Melissa too! DD
 
She will be missed. She was one funny person. SBK
 
Try Googling. D. Boston
 
I admire your gift of communications. Do you turn it on and off or is it spontaneous?
S in Germany
 
Once in a while, my loved ones visit me from Rainbow to give messages of hope and love. F.G. Netherlands
 
Knowing Joan Rivers, she will find a way to get this message to her only child, Melissa. Ramona in PR
 
That is amazing and also a comfort to know there is communication in another dimension. Thanks for sharing. LR
 
Dr. RubyNorma, we hope you are o.k. after the loss of two precious pets in so short a period. No doubt you are an open channel. We sincerely send you love and compassion, and also believe that when we transition, we are reunited completely with our loved ones.
LJ in Hollywood
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?